LPN from USA, how do I find a job in the Middle East??Register Today!
- by JuliePlease May 3, '12Hey Everyone!
I am an LPN in Florida. I would like to work in either Dubai or Saudi Arabia. At the least somewhere in the Middle East. However, I have no idea where to find a job or get info. Does anyone know a website or staffing agency that does this? Will they take an LPN? I would hope to chat with someone who is already doing this. Please help!!!
- May 4, '12 by JustBeachyNurseBe aware that most countries other than US, Canada (RPN), and Australia (enrolled nurse) do not recognize a vocational level LPN. The minimum requirements for nursing otherwise is RN often BSN minimum (UK and Canada are minimum BSN) for most other countries.
- May 4, '12 by Miiki SNI'm guessing you are a female by your username. I would go with Dubai. Saudi has way to many restrictions on women's rights.
- May 15, '12 by JuliePleasethanx for the responses but is there anyone who knows an actual company that helps LPNs get contracted internationally ??
- May 16, '12 by purplechicxiiiQuote from JuliePleaseMost arab countries require Bachelor's degree in Nursing, and an active license from home country. For Saudi and Qatar, they require Prometric Exam passers. For UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al-Ain), they require HAAD exam passers.thanx for the responses but is there anyone who knows an actual company that helps LPNs get contracted internationally ??