Help pleaseRegister Today!
- by nunseeh May 8, '12Hi everyone can I ask your opinion? I just passed NCLEX last week I'm from Philippines I was allowed to take the NCLEX without Ssn, Now after I passed the board of Cali are asking for my Ssn before they will release my license and should I still have to take ielts? Since my boyfriend will petetion me and get married there please help me thanks
- May 8, '12 by Silverdragon102CA will not issue a license without a SSN so until you arrive in the US and get married and can then apply for SSN there is nothing you can do.
IELTS well that will depend if the state asks for it or not. If not then no you don't need to do it however some states will ask for it regardless on route you took to get immigrant visa
Moved to the International forum
- May 8, '12 by BennyRNCAQuote from nunseehThat's great news, both on passing the NCLEX and able to take the exam without the SS#. Did you apply for the eligibility prior to the April, 2010 deadline? If you didn't and still got your ATT, so many here missed that deadline month, what's the best tip to give to them?Hi everyone can I ask your opinion? I just passed NCLEX last week I'm from Philippines I was allowed to take the NCLEX without Ssn, Now after I passed the board of Cali are asking for my Ssn before they will release my license and should I still have to take ielts? Since my boyfriend will petetion me and get married there please help me thanks
Apparently, the CA BON approved your college transcripts, so that's another good thing that happened for you!
- Thanks for the information benny
- Yes I applied for NCLEX before the April 2010 deadline
- Thanks silverdragon :-) do you have any idea if California asks for ielts even your an immigrant? Thanks again
- May 8, '12 by Silverdragon102You need to check the BRN website.
- May 9, '12 by nunseehOk thanks again
- Jul 12, '12 by nunseehGreetings!
I currently passed NCLEX-RN under california board but my license is still pending because I did not submitted yet a SSN since I'm still waiting for my fiancée visa still on process and I will submit a SSN after my fiancee and i got married my question is do I need also to get IELTS ? Is it a requirement in getting a job there at California ? Is it a requirement to be a ielts passer when applying work at California hospitals? Please I need your advice
Thank you in advance for your reply.
Nancy G. Pangilinan
- Jul 12, '12 by Silverdragon102The only time I believe at the moment that IELTS is required is if applying for a interim permit but This is something you apply for before you sit NCLEX. I would suggest you check the BRN and see what is required for foreign trained nurses