help new requirements for nclex - Page 2Register Today!
- kabayan i dont thing there talkin about the TOR because i have that one already, im confused too
- I graduated from the philippines too! and like you, i needed to submit those extra requirements, are you in calfornia already or are u still in the philippines?
- cali @amb23
- What i did is, i scanned the letter they've sent me (the one that lists the additional requirements) and had my mom (in the philippines) print it for me and brought it to my school. They (my school) then, completed the additional requirements that the Cali BON asked me to submit and mailed it to them (Bon). After a few months, i got my eligibility and can now take the test.
- did they ask you about the rotation handbook and clinical cases??? @amb23
- Yes they did.
- Nov 4, '11 by iamfromstacatalinaTo amb23: Have you taken the nclex exam already or is it your first time? I'm also worried because I am planning also to apply CA BON for my 2nd attempt, and if they really need again those requirements it will take time to process...by the way i am also a philippine nursing graduate...tnx
- @amb23 did the school gave you copy because i dont have any idea what is a rotation handbook and clinical cases? advice please thanks all to the peepz and frstacatalina while its early call your school or contact your relative so you can begin your process
this will not bring me down fight for are right
- No they didn't give me a copy because the school should be the one who will send it to BON. its a School-Bon Business haha Rotation Handbook and Clinical Cases are the ones you did while in school. Ex: Hospital rotation( when, where and hours, who is your clinical instructor that time etc.) Clinical cases are the cases you handled [ OR (Scrub, suture, circulating etc) and DR (actual, assist, cordcare, etc).
- To amb23: Have you taken the nclex exam already or is it your first time? I'm also worried because I am planning also to apply CA BON for my 2nd attempt, and if they really need again those requirements it will take time to process...by the way i am also a philippine nursing graduate...tnx
iamfromstacatalina: Hi! yes i took it but failed this will be my 2nd attempt and im stressing out good luck to us! you should submit the requirements ASAP so that you can take it soon i graduated last year and im have a hard time reviewing as i am not used to it anymore