Help needed to find a nursing cosultant

  1. 0
    Hi , I did my BS nursing (4 years) in India . I have 3 years of experience as a staff nurse in India.

    I am in USA now with H4 visa . I need to find a job in USA( MA ) . I don't know how to approach it ... Kindly guide me thru

    I would be pleased if someone can provide me the consulting contact info for nursing in and around Boston,MA

    Get the hottest topics every week!

    Subscribe to our free Nursing Insights newsletter.

  2. 1 Comments...

  3. 0
    Do you already have a US nursing license? H4 visa does not permit one to work. Is your 3 years experience in a demand specialized area such as OR, critical care, emergency department, PICU, NICU, etc?

    Aside from the fact that there is a high unemployment rate around the US (including new/inexperienced and experienced nurses coupled with many facilities not hiring new staff), there are very few facilities willing to go though the time and cost of recruiting and hiring a non-US PR/citizen internationally educated nurse.

    Have you begun the process with the MA BoN (Massachusetts Board of Nursing) for obtaining an RN license by examination?

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and Create Job Alerts, Manage Your Resume, and Apply for Jobs.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors