filipino nurses in canada?Register Today!
- by aujohn2 Apr 6, '12hi i just want to ask if there are a lot or nurses there in canada? or RPNs only? I am a staff nurse here in the Philippines and is planning to start another RN career there with my family but is clueless on how to start..hope to hear it from you guys..and feedbacks if ever or advices
- Apr 7, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the International forum
Plenty of threads discussing the various rotes to be able to live and work in Canada. Starting point apart from reading this forum is deciding where in Canada you want to live, meet provincial college of RN requirements and also immigration requirements so check the CIC website
- Apr 7, '12 by proudpinayAlmost all IEN grads.especially from the Philippines works as RPN's,I know coz all my friends are working now inCanada,and RN also from the Phil.wd years of experience...and please don't say RPN's only..Last edit by proudpinay on Apr 7, '12
- Apr 7, '12 by Silverdragon102Here in NS I have only seen Philippine nurses working as RN's. I think a lot will depend on the province
- Apr 7, '12 by proudpinay@ silverdragon...I think you are right for I dont know also about the diff.provinces in Canada..almost all my friends are now working in Ontario,Alberta and Halifax..but also praparing for their CRNE.