Vanderbilt Pre-Specialty (for non-RNs) MSN 2013 - Page 15Register Today!
- Feb 13 by vandy hopefulDid you get asked to describe your ideal clinical rotation site in the interview?
- Feb 13 by oau3Hi all! I'm new to here, but wanted to say hello! I applied for PMHNP, and was told that we will find out by mail and by the end of the month... hopefully it really will happen before March
Has anyone received the financial aid packet we were supposed to get by email (as indicated in the financial letter we were mailed)? Just curious! Also, for those of you who are going to the open house weekend-- where are you staying?
- Feb 13 by jasonmstone82@ vandy hopeful
My interviewer actually told me about this particular clinical site and asked if it interested me. I hope that's a good sign!
- Feb 15 by incherWe are down to the final weeks of waiting. How is everyone coping?
- Feb 15 by simmapleaseHa! Time seems to be dragging by. Don't know if I'm coping if I check the online status of my application at least twice a day
- Feb 15 by hi616I just got an email saying that letters have started to be sent out for some specialties so hopefully some of us start hearing soon!
- Feb 15 by vandydaniI got the same email. Apparently some specialties are still under review though.
- Feb 15 by bbccJust got this e-mail:
We wanted to inform you that your file is still under faculty review. Since the admissions office doesnít control the review process, it is difficult to predict when you will receive a decision letter. However, we want to assure you that as soon as our faculty reviewers make a decision, we will send you a letter. Pre-specialty student admission letters in a few specialties have been sent out this week and we will continue to send out letters on a rolling basis as decisions are made.
We understand that it is hard to wait but there isnít anything else you need to do right now. If you will be applying for financial aid, you may want to work on your income taxes because you may need that information for the financial aid application.
I applied for NMW; they did interview last week Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday so I hope I'm in there!!
EDIT: Hah, I like how we all run here to say it at the same time!!
- Feb 15 by hannahzpI got the same email! I was thinking it would be a decision. Hopefully soon!
- Feb 15 by kms673I didn't get that email, did you incher? I think we have the same specialty...