Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application - Page 45Register Today!
- Apr 12, '12 by nurserobyn89@mellzie22- were you scheduled to do fulltime enrollment or part time enrollment? have you heard of anyone else declining their spot? thanks
- Apr 13, '12 by EvitaHey All! Congrats on getting in. I'm currently in the prespecialty year, and will be starting my ACNP year in the fall. I have a two bedroom apartment that I currently share with my husband, but he is going to school out of state next year so I am looking for a house mate. Please PM me if you are interested. I live between the 12 south and green hills area.
- Apr 15, '12 by Rob_RNHey all,
I applied to the prespecialty program this year for PMHNP and didnt get accepted. I am certainly down about this, but plan on doing all I can to have a better shot when I apply again next year. For those of you who did get in I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me a message about your gpa, gre, and experience. I am trying to get an idea of what it's gonna take for me to get in so I can follow through with my career aspirations. Please help.
- Apr 18, '12 by lelliottWell I am pretty late joinin this crew, but I am a direct entry CNM/FNP student headed to Nashville from Charleston SC this summer and I'd love to find some fellow classmates to live with!
- Apr 19, '12 by TNnursehopefulTo lelliott: I'm from Charleston as well! I moved to Nashville about 6 months ago. I'm a Womens Health pre-specialty. You'll definitely miss the beach (and the food) but Nashville is pretty good (tons of live music obviously), and the Vanderbilt campus is beautiful. Feel free to message me any questions you might have about the Charleston-Nashville relocation!
- Apr 25, '12 by mrvlegovTo anyone who might be applying in the future. I talked to Vanderbilt today and found out why I wasn't accepted in the ENP program. They said my GRE scores weren't competitive enough. (they weren't great but were above the minimum needed) and my goal statement wasn't clear enough for the ENP program. I stated in my interview questions that I was also interested in working in the SANE (sexual assault nurse exam) program (which is usually conducted in an ER) but she said this wasn't fitting with an ENP. I guess they really want your interview questions to match the program goals. Good luck with everyone who got in or is applying!
- Apr 25, '12 by silverbelleGood luck to you on your chosen career path.. U never know where it might lead!
- Apr 26, '12 by VandyNursingHello All! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted!! I am from Nashville and I went to Vandy undergrad so if anyone has any questions about the city or campus feel free to ask me! Also, I am currently looking for a place to live within walking distance of campus. It would be nice to have a roommate to study with and that has the same schedule, so let me know if anyone is looking for housing. Can't wait to meet everyone in August!
- Apr 27, '12 by AnaLongHas anyone gotten their financial aid award letter? The website says to expect it this week.
- Apr 30, '12 by danceluverQuote from VandyNursing@ VandyNursing: Are you male or female? Also possibly looking for a roommate! Can you PM on this forum? We can chat if you are interested!Hello All! Congrats to everyone that has been accepted!! I am from Nashville and I went to Vandy undergrad so if anyone has any questions about the city or campus feel free to ask me! Also, I am currently looking for a place to live within walking distance of campus. It would be nice to have a roommate to study with and that has the same schedule, so let me know if anyone is looking for housing. Can't wait to meet everyone in August!