Vanderbilt Grad Entry 2012 Application - Page 38Register Today!
- Mar 1, '12 by asulliv4thank you so so much!!!
- Mar 1, '12 by TNnursehopeful@danceluver I didn't get your message!
I was wondering the same thing about changing specialties! My heart is in Women's Health but I also have an interest in Peds and I'm concerned about job availability with a WHNP degree! Especially without any previous RN experience... I've read a lot of posts on Allnurses about a lack of WHNP jobs.
- Mar 1, '12 by asulliv4The only person that I know that has gone through the program at vandy is a WHNP. She got hired on at Vanderbilt working in gyn-oncology. My friends that are RN's in middle TN told me that this is the specialty to go into. So fret not!
- Mar 1, '12 by AnaLongWhen are you guys going to apartment search? Also, I am super nervous I won't have enough money to cover living expenses! Will we get enough loan money? And will we be able to pay the loans off when we graduate? I mean how much loan money are we talking about here in all, about $100,000? Can we pay that off on a np's salary? I guess I am still nervous about the debt.
- Mar 2, '12 by TNnursehopefulThanks! That's very encouraging!
- Mar 2, '12 by silverbelleCongrats to all who have been accepted! Any word on ACNPs..direct or prespec...????
- Mar 2, '12 by Hoping-n-Wishing@silverbelle...I applied for ACNP and am still waiting as well! Its killing me! Just want to know either way.
- Mar 2, '12 by beeg025@silverbelle I am still waiting on a decision for pre-spec ACNP :/ has anyone else heard?