UAB MSN FNP Program for Spring 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 30, '11 by kel87Hey, I applied to the FNP program at UAB and I go my acceptance letter today!! Good luck!!
- Oct 30, '11 by Lize321Congratulations! Waiting to hear some good news as well.
- Oct 31, '11 by downindixieI am currently in the RN/BSN/MSN program at UAB and I got my acceptance letter on Saturday to the Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner program. Good Luck to everyone !
- Oct 31, '11 by melrnbcALI was at work Sat, some little voice in my head told me to check the mail as I drove past the box, but just did not do it. I had to work yesterday so when I saw everyone was receiving letters...I asked my son, who was coming down to B'ham to check and see if anything from UAB. Naturally he forgot...Finally I returned home, actually got a little nauseous just before husband checked the box...dang him..one piece at a time..then the big envelope...I was a RN-BSN-MSN student, but not officially in the Psychiatric-Mental Health Primary Care track. Finally I can concentrate on my current stuff and keep that all important GPA up..LOL.
- Oct 31, '11 by melrnbcALI did a double post, this is the edit. I am hoping everyone gets accepted. They have had a record number of applications and I know due to the potential of over saturating the area with BSN students they are decreasing, potentially, the amount by 20 for admission next fall. I really should have done this years ago when I was a resident in Louisiana, but did not have the wisdom I do now, and things change. I am capable of doing so much but have been shot down for lack of the sheepskin hanging on the wall, now it is my turn to tell them na...not interested..to busy...LOLLast edit by melrnbcAL on Oct 31, '11
- Oct 31, '11 by Lize321I'm in as well...Adult/Gerontology Track...Congrats everyone!
- Oct 31, '11 by Lize321melrnbcAL I told you you were in LOL. Congrats I guess it does sound better coming from UAB though than a stranger. Congrats again!
- Nov 5, '11 by melrnbcALI would suggest you get an older version of the patho book, cut out the index, tab it up and have in a seperate binder/folder. I purchased an uptodate book via online from the evolve site. Did wonders, easy to search, especially for test. They are very deep. Also make sure you take patho before the Adv Assess and Diag. It has helped a great deal..... I am to take Pharm/issues the first sememster, NPN psychpharm for summer and research for fall...
- Jun 12, '12 by ReeltimeI have been accepted into the Adult NP program for fall 2012. Anyone else on this forum attending this program?Last edit by Reeltime on Jun 12, '12 : Reason: Mispell