Passed ANCC & AANP...and these are the resources that I would recommend - page 4
by MLGDNP12 33,855 Views | 37 Comments
So excited that this chapter of my life is officially OVER and I wanted to share my resources with you all. I can honestly say that I started studying in May and passed both test in September. I did plenty of questions... Read More
- 0Sep 22, '13 by BarinbassWhere is the ANCC test banK? I have not noticed it on their site. I did get two small books by Mometrix that was supposed to be ANCC exam tips, but I found errors in the first one I looked at early on and have not used them. Are these what you mean or is there another bank of tests so to speak?
- 0Sep 30, '13 by lisswatasBY THE WAY...
If you want to know what I did in particular to pass:
1) Leik FNP Certification: Intensive Review
2) Barkley's Live Course Review, listened to the CDs, and read through the manual.
3) Kellerman's Necessary NP 1000 Questions
4) FamilyNPprep.com 15-test bundle
Additionally, I also bought the ANCC FNP practice test questions and the test-taking strategies course.
I think added up altogether, these materials really helped me pass this exam. As well as positive thinking, and prayers. (I asked many of my family members, close friends, and a few priests I knew, to pray for me. haha) I thank God for all my successes!!!
- 0Jun 11 by MLGDNP12Hello everyone!!
It's been a while since I check this thread. I am so happy to hear of all the success with passing both AANP & ANCC exams. I am so very excited and proud of you all. Now off to caring & treated these patients that we read so much about. I am so happy to have been of help to you all. I just had to share the resources that helped me to get through that stage in my career. Many blessings to you all.