NYU's FNP May 2012 - page 2
by Burnshdp 6,283 Views | 34 Comments
Hey! Has anyone applied to NYU's new FNP program for the summer (May 2012)? If, so I was wondering if they wanted to share they're background and if they had any info on the program! I applied to the full time program and... Read More
- 0Mar 19, '12 by EsnooopyThey must be doing it in bunches or something. The email didn't come til the end of the business day..... It has links to setting up my online stuff (ID, email), so it must take time to prepare each person's stuff. I hope you hear tomorrow! Who told you later/next week? Remember last week the secretary told me it would be two more weeks, so I don't know if she's an accurate source.
- 0Mar 21, '12 by BurnshdpHey I was just wondering if you knew anyone else that got in after you?!? I'm still anxiously waiting an checking my email every minute...around what time did you find out?!! Did it say anything about how many ppl are in the class.. I called today and they said they would be sending out acceptances through the week into early next week...heard anything on that?!? I'm soo nervous, praying every minute for an acceptance email!!!!
- 0Mar 21, '12 by EsnooopyI don't know anyone else who applied besides u and me. I just dropped off my deposit and was tempted to bombard them w questions, to try to get u some info, but I didn't interact w anyone who would be in the know so I figured I wouldn't get anything credible. I got my email btwn 5 and 6 pm on Monday. I really hope you hear good news soon!!!!!!
- 0Mar 21, '12 by nursejen07Hey,
I just got my acceptance to the FNP program too. I'm so excited!! I can't believe they're only taking 20 students? I'm glad I didn't know that while I was waiting. I would've been freaking out! (Even more than I already was...)
Esnooopy - congrats to you! Looks like we're going to be classmates!
Burnshdp - I have my fingers crossed for you! I got my email on Monday around 5pm too, but I wouldn't read too much into that. I'm sure it takes a while to put together everyone's individual packages. I hope you hear something soon!
- 0Mar 22, '12 by BurnshdpCongratulations!!! I called them yet again today and they said they are still reviewing applications...so the waiting process still continues, the worse part! If you don't mind be asking what did you apply for part time or full time? also what's your background?!? I hope I get something soon!!!!
- 0Mar 22, '12 by EsnooopyCongrats nursejen!!!! I guess we will be meeting at orientation soon! Do u already live in the area? Did u go to NYU for undergrad? Burnshdp, hang in there! I really hope u get good news really soon and we'll be laughing about all this together at orientation! Please keep us posted!
- 0Mar 22, '12 by efabian85Quote from BurnshdpHi, congrats to both of you on your acceptance letters. I applied back and January but the last letter of rec and transcript was just mailed out towards the ending of February I believe. I called this week and they stated that they will be sending out emails beginning next week. I didn't know they were only accepting 20 students that extremely low. If you don't mind me asking when are classes scheduled to begin?Hey!Has anyone applied to NYU's new FNP program for the summer (May 2012)?If, so I was wondering if they wanted to share they're background and if they had any info on the program!I applied to the full time program and was told we would get a decision within two weeks of the deadline, which is March 1st. Hopefully we can use this forum to find out if we get in together and meet some people in the class applying!Any info is appreciated!Thanks