Has anyone taken the HESI FNP exam? - page 2
Hi, my school is making us take the HESI FNP exam before we graduate and I am wondering if anyone here had to do the same. I took the HESI exam at the end of my RN program and I remember it being extremely hard...harder than the... Read More
- 0Nov 28, '12 by grapejuice01Im taking the FNP HESI in a week and I purchased the Leik book but was very disappointed. Its riddled with incorrect information, incorrect answers in the test questions, grammatical/spelling errors, incorrect drug brand/generic name combos, etc. I had to stop reading it because Im afraid that Ill mistake an error for something that is factual and it will lead me in the wrong direction on a test and in future practice.
Steer clear of this one!
- 0Apr 16, '13 by manhowDid you take ancc or aanp? I need help passing! HELP!!!! I was thinking about taking the HESI test to prepare. ANy suggestions greatly appreciated! I've failed both certification exams and my student loans are piling up. I had a 4.0 in school, but this test is going to be the death of me.
Inbox me email@example.com
- 0Aug 18, '13 by TinabeanrnManhow...sorry about the boards..I am just now seeing this. Did you pass yet?? FutureNP87, the Hesi was not that bad. really. A few ethical/research type of questions and all the rest were clinical. It was all things I learned in school. Leik is very helpful and Fitzgerald. Know the pediatric xanthems and how to catch up immunizations in kids for sure. Know the USTask force recommendations for health prevention and screening. Other than that study the usual suspects...dosing insulin, Thyroid disease, HTN, Dyslipidemia, OP, OA
- 0Sep 23, '13 by GXavierHello! I am planning to take the HESI in November (grad in Dec). Was it effective in teazing out areas of weaknesses, and would you say it was comparable to the certification exam ( a mini version)?
In other words, if you do well on the HESI , is it likely to do equally well on the national NP certification exam? Thank you very much and congrats on passing.
- 0Mar 17 by fmAtoZ&backagainHow are the questions? I seen some samples and there are a lot of negative, EXCEPT, but, the least of.... which are confusing for me, also ALL THAT APPLY... with many boxes, so if you miss one, ALL the question is wrong.
Is this kind of question in the real HESI FNP test?