Has anyone taken the HESI FNP exam? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 22, '12 by verypatientI do have the book for Fitzgerald. If that will help.
- Nov 23, '12 by TinabeanrnFitzgerald really didnt help me with the Hesi. But it did help me with the AANP boards. Review Leik. That book is like a caught all. Let me know how you do on it
- Nov 28, '12 by grapejuice01Im taking the FNP HESI in a week and I purchased the Leik book but was very disappointed. Its riddled with incorrect information, incorrect answers in the test questions, grammatical/spelling errors, incorrect drug brand/generic name combos, etc. I had to stop reading it because Im afraid that Ill mistake an error for something that is factual and it will lead me in the wrong direction on a test and in future practice.
Steer clear of this one!
- Nov 28, '12 by Tinabeanrngrapejuice, did you buy the kindle version? the book did have some mismatch answers. But that book helped me the most with the hesi and the boards.
- Apr 16 by manhowDid you take ancc or aanp? I need help passing! HELP!!!! I was thinking about taking the HESI test to prepare. ANy suggestions greatly appreciated! I've failed both certification exams and my student loans are piling up. I had a 4.0 in school, but this test is going to be the death of me.
Inbox me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 18 by FutureNP87Hi, I have to take the FNP hesi too next week Wednesday. Im a little nervous been reading over Leik. Any suggestions on how to do well?
- Aug 18 by TinabeanrnManhow...sorry about the boards..I am just now seeing this. Did you pass yet?? FutureNP87, the Hesi was not that bad. really. A few ethical/research type of questions and all the rest were clinical. It was all things I learned in school. Leik is very helpful and Fitzgerald. Know the pediatric xanthems and how to catch up immunizations in kids for sure. Know the USTask force recommendations for health prevention and screening. Other than that study the usual suspects...dosing insulin, Thyroid disease, HTN, Dyslipidemia, OP, OA
- Sep 23 by GXavierHello! I am planning to take the HESI in November (grad in Dec). Was it effective in teazing out areas of weaknesses, and would you say it was comparable to the certification exam ( a mini version)?
In other words, if you do well on the HESI , is it likely to do equally well on the national NP certification exam? Thank you very much and congrats on passing.
- Sep 23 by TinabeanrnYes to all of the above.