Graceland University FNP program starting 2012Register Today!
- by EDRN2010 Jan 28, '12Has anyone else gotten accepted to Graceland Univeristy's online RN-MSN FNP program. I got accepted to start April 30, 2012 just wanted to see if there were any others out there. So that we could keep in touch.
- 2,422 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by ivanh3Sorry I missed your question in another thread. Looks like you start today, so let me say congrats!
- Aug 7, '12 by KersplattHow is the Program? I am extremely interested in this program: just would like current or past student perspectives.
- Aug 9, '12 by pattywebJust completed my FNP through the full time track at Graceland University. Three years later, a lot of work, and 660 clinical hours, and I am done It was a lot of work, and takes commitment, but is possible. Plan out clinical hours early, contract with preceptors early, and do the assignments.
- Aug 9, '12 by EDRN2010Pattyweb 3 years with full time track, why so long?
- Aug 17, '12 by pattywebThat's how the program is set up. I chose it so I would be able to focus more on what I was learning rather than get done quicker.
- Aug 17, '12 by pattywebLook ahead at the MSN part of your program. Unless they changed it, it's 3 yrs full time or like 4 yrs part time.
- Jan 24 by guestnursehow hard is it to get accepted? 3 years? why so long? Did you take full time hours? I already have my BSN and all general studies will it still take me 3 years? Wonder how many applicants they accept each quarter?
- Feb 1 by Luvarn7009They admit three times a year, and accept 60 students a trimester. Deadline for summer is Feb 1.