Graceland University FNP program starting 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Graceland University FNP program starting 2012 in Advanced Practice Nursing ... Has anyone else gotten accepted to Graceland Univeristy's online RN-MSN FNP program. I got accepted...by EDRN2010 Jan 28, '12Has anyone else gotten accepted to Graceland Univeristy's online RN-MSN FNP program. I got accepted to start April 30, 2012 just wanted to see if there were any others out there. So that we could keep in touch.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=667917©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,947 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by ivanh3Sorry I missed your question in another thread. Looks like you start today, so let me say congrats!
- Apr 30, '12 by EDRN2010Thanks! yes today was the first day, basically trying to find out expectations, etc. But overall very excited!
- Aug 7, '12 by KersplattHow is the Program? I am extremely interested in this program: just would like current or past student perspectives.
- Aug 9, '12 by pattywebJust completed my FNP through the full time track at Graceland University. Three years later, a lot of work, and 660 clinical hours, and I am done It was a lot of work, and takes commitment, but is possible. Plan out clinical hours early, contract with preceptors early, and do the assignments.
- Aug 9, '12 by EDRN2010Pattyweb 3 years with full time track, why so long?
- Aug 17, '12 by pattywebThat's how the program is set up. I chose it so I would be able to focus more on what I was learning rather than get done quicker.
- Aug 17, '12 by pattywebLook ahead at the MSN part of your program. Unless they changed it, it's 3 yrs full time or like 4 yrs part time.
- Jan 24 by guestnursehow hard is it to get accepted? 3 years? why so long? Did you take full time hours? I already have my BSN and all general studies will it still take me 3 years? Wonder how many applicants they accept each quarter?
- Feb 1 by Luvarn7009They admit three times a year, and accept 60 students a trimester. Deadline for summer is Feb 1.