A Good Question Bank?Register Today!
- by bearasara94 Jun 30, '12Hi! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good online question bank. I will be taking the Adult ANCC. Thanks!
- 1,753 Views
- Jul 1, '12 by cinciNPI passed the exam in February. The only study materials I used were Fitzgerald. I did the online review which came with a study guide and 2 additional books. I definitely felt like Fitzgerald really prepared me for the test.
- Jul 1, '12 by cinciNPI forgot to add....I had searched for questions online and never really found any. I did the questions in the review books
- Jul 1, '12 by bearasara94Thanks for your response. I have been doing the Fitzgerald review cds, workbook, and regular book. I'm just terrified of taking the exam especially all the research, legal, and cultural stuff. I thought a question bank would help boost my confidence. Congrats to you!
Quote from bearasara94Hi! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good online question bank. I will be taking the Adult ANCC. Thanks!
- Jul 5, '12 by mystcnurseThere is an EXCELLENT resource for test questions, which are similar to the ANCC boards, which I believe, are harder than the AANP. It is FamilyNPprep.com and you can select the type of tests you want. I paid for all 20 exams and passed the ANCC with flying colors. I don't know what my actual score was, but I knew the material very well. And I KNEW that I knew it as I was taking the exam (April, 2012). This is the second time I have taken it, took it in 1999 the first time, and it is MUCH harder now, with a lot of questions on legal issues and theoretical issues. I would suggest doing all of the tests so that you can get very familiar with the theory questions (all types of theory, from undergrad to nursing). Good luck!
- Jul 6, '12 by bearasara94Thank you so much for your response! I just bought the adult package and they seem like the best questions I've gone through based on what I've heard people say about the exam. I really appreciate your help!