FALL NP 2013 AdmissionsRegister Today!
- by Sbaxt1837 Mar 7Hey I was wondering who out there has heard if they have been accepted to any schools yet? I am currently waiting to hear from Univ of Colorado at Denver, Univ of Illinois at Chicago, Duke, Northeastern, and Oklahoma. I have applied to the FNP program at all of those schools.
My top choice is Duke but I haven't heard anything from them yet. The wait has just been excruciatingly painful but just keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully I will be hearing from them soon!
- 1,664 Views
- Apr 4 by TofurnHi,
I applied to UCSF FNP program and I have been accepted for the Fall 2013 semester.
- Apr 4 by Sbaxt1837Congrats "Tofurn"! I got accepted to Duke's fall 2013 FNP program so I am very excited!! Good luck!!
- Apr 6 by NightAngelleI got accepted to Auburn's Primary Care NP program for Summer 13! Yep....a little over a month! :0)
- Apr 8 by Sbaxt1837Congrats nightangle!! That's awesome and good luck
- Apr 20 by tony55!I was turned down by one on April 10th and applied to another school on April 18th. I looked at Duke University, program - good program but expensive.
We may not be talking about the same school - I am talking about Duke in NC.
I have decided to continue to look at other programs because when you get turned down it is devastating. I am looking at the University of South Alabama - sounds like a great program and affordable. Good luck in your search for the right program. I am praying for all of the nurses that are going through this process. May God look down on us.
- Apr 20 by tony55!Congrats "Sbaxt1837" ! I am still waiting . I replied to your first post without seeing that you had been accepted.
- Apr 25 by ryguyRNI got accepted into the FNP Fall 2013 cohort at UAB.