Nursing school getting expensive - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 21, '12 by tothepointeLVNWell at least those students didn't have to wear white scrubs
- Jun 22, '12 by JZ_RNWhere I went to school they'd send us for clinicals sometimes 2.5 hours away. No help with gas either. We def. carpooled. But then again they also didn't care that we were up until 3 am doing careplans and had to be at clinicals 2.5 hours away at 7 am as well...
- Jun 23, '12 by santaconHeading to and from Clinicals in Nursing school.
Carpools saved me bus/train transit!
- Jun 25, '12 by EagerNurseStudentThat caryoon was too funny! I needed that humor, with fact the FASFA just email me that I meet some "six year term" and will now longer receive any financial aid except loans if needed. What a bummer. Thanks for the csrtoon I needed that.
- Jul 1, '12 by flipflopgennai start in august too, are you nervous or excited?