Losing weight while in school - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by hopeful_27My last semester of nursing school took a toll on me. With presentations, projects, clinicals, and studying for exams, I did not had time to eat nor sleep. I was a 110 pounds and went down to 88.4 pounds. All my clothes became baggy and I look really malnourished.
- Nov 27, '12 by KKREBSI'm almost finished first semester and I'm already up 7 pounds.
- Dec 10, '12 by dezmejiaI HOPE I have that problem! I'm a stress-eater! Hoping the stress doesn't make me chubbier! I met a guy that just finished school and swore his whole class gained about 15lb. Hopefully I'm the other way!
- Dec 10, '12 by dezmejiaDang girl, you're my hero! Haha Congrats on being almost done!
- Dec 29, '12 by MeekaNicholeLol
Sent from my iPhone
- Jan 3 by ~Melissa~Ha! fingers crossed it works out for me like that. I tend to be a stress eater, though. :-\ Maybe if I just don't have TIME, though....
- Jan 4 by Kirstyboplol i tend to put on weight when i get stressed or when i have revision to do, however when i'm out on the wards on placement i be so busy that i lose weight (its the only exercise i get) haha everyone is different i guess
- Jan 5 by SUNFL0WERI have stayed the same weight for the past 7 years. At first it was a curse, because I was a freshman in high school and I was a little chunky, but now, still the same weight, and although it has it's perks, because I eat whatever I want and don't work out and don't gain weight, losing 15-20 pounds wouldn't be so bad...
- Jan 9 by ReniquerId say that's almost impossible, but one of my classmates have dieted and lost weight so i guess it's not all that impossible!! =)) i find it hard to do anything between studying, class and clinicals but with will power you can do anything!!