Getting accepted into nursing school - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 25, '12 by laurenann@ VanessaRN89, thanks for the advice. I start school in the fall and I'm really excited!
- Feb 25, '12 by VanessaRn89No problem if you have any questions let me know.
- Apr 15, '12 by LoveismagicalI remember waiting for my acceptance letter a few months ago. It was completely nerve wrecking. I was so anxious and nervous. But once I got the letter, it felt like a huge weight was lifted off of my back! So relieved and done worrying!
- May 26, '12 by ♑ Capricorn ♑I can relate. Cartoon is cute.
- Jul 25, '12 by 2bnursekisI got in! But now Im scared.... :/
- Aug 3, '12 by BlessedAHello! I've been browsing this site for the last year of my preclinical life and I finally decided to make a profile I took the NLN in June and didn't receive my letter until July 27, needless to say the anxiety killed me!!!
- Aug 3, '12 by beltyQuote from nursekisI am going to anamarc college for The LVN, is this s good school?I got in! But now Im scared.... :/