Cost of attending NTI?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Cost of attending NTI? in AACN / NTI Convention Attendees, part of Critical Care Nursing ... I recently transitioned from M/S to CCU at my small rural hospital. It's a great facility that...by Circejane Sep 11, '11I recently transitioned from M/S to CCU at my small rural hospital. It's a great facility that treats its nurses well, but is financially strapped enough that they will not be able to do more than give me a couple of education days for attending NTI next spring.
I'm trying to figure out if it's financially feasible to cover all the costs myself. Can someone please give me a rough breakdown of costs from recent conventions? Much appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=615793©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,174 Views
- Dec 7, '11 by CraigB-RNLog onto AACN.org. The hotel list is posted and you can get an idea of the loging cost. I usually budget about $1500 for eac NTI. I use all the discount sites possible. In New Orleans I got the same room as everyone else but paid sig less using priceline.com. You need to start early. Don't forget to budget for things like parking i fyour driving. Leave yourself some money to have fun also.
- Dec 13, '11 by kbdavisIsnt it in vegas?
- Dec 13, '11 by CraigB-RNNTI itself is in Orlando this year. There is a condences version in Vegas. Check out www.aacn.org
- Jan 6, '12 by SouthernLPN2RNIs this tax deductible?
- Apr 29, '12 by altaylor219Quote from SouthernLPN2RNIt should be. Should fall under cost for keeping up a license required for your job. Especially if you do the CEs.Is this tax deductible?