Jump to content

UW-La Crosse/Franciscan Healthcare CRNA 2021

Posted

Specializes in NICU/CVICU. Has 10 years experience.

Hi,

Anyone applying to this program for 2021? I just submitted my application and I am really nervous and excited!

AddieRN2218

Specializes in SICU. Has 7 years experience.

I applied to this program, and got an interview. Did you get an interview invite?! 

sleepisoverrated_ICURN, BSN

Specializes in NICU/CVICU. Has 10 years experience.

9 hours ago, AddieRN2218 said:

I applied to this program, and got an interview. Did you get an interview invite?! 

Congratulations... I did too!! 🙂 When is yours?

AddieRN2218

Specializes in SICU. Has 7 years experience.

Awesome! Congrats to you too! My interview is Oct 30th, when is yours?

sleepisoverrated_ICURN, BSN

Specializes in NICU/CVICU. Has 10 years experience.

4 hours ago, sleepisoverrated_ICURN said:

Congratulations... I did too!! 🙂 When 

1 hour ago, AddieRN2218 said:

Awesome! Congrats to you too! My interview is Oct 30th, when is yours?

Oct 26th. I’ll let you know how it goes! 🙂 where else did you apply? Any other interviews? 

Edited by sleepisoverrated_ICURN

AddieRN2218

Specializes in SICU. Has 7 years experience.

Yes, let me know how it goes for you! I also applied to the University of Minnesota, and have an interview this coming Monday for that one. Did you apply elsewhere?

sleepisoverrated_ICURN, BSN

Specializes in NICU/CVICU. Has 10 years experience.

10 minutes ago, AddieRN2218 said:

Yes, let me know how it goes for you! I also applied to the University of Minnesota, and have an interview this coming Monday for that one. Did you apply elsewhere?

That’s great! I hope it goes well for you! I did, several other places.. I have an interview on the 13th for Gonzaga. 

ICURN1007

Has 7 years experience.

Hello everyone! Anyone else get THE call today? :)