Frontier nursing university waitlist

Specialties CNM

Published

Just got put on the waitlist for class 178! I'm absolutely heartbroken. Anyone else? My heart was so set on being accepted and starting this fall.. now I'm not sure what to do! Are the chances slim? This school must be super competitive!

Join the Frontier Nursing University Hopefuls Facebook Group. There are many discussions of students who got waitlisted and what they are planning to do. There is also a member of the admissions committee who is in the group who answers students questions about the admissions and waitlist process. She said that over 600 applicants applied for fall term so unfortunately they had to turn most away and those who got waitlisted are very lucky considering hundreds had to be declined. She also said that winter term is less competitive than fall term so people on the waitlist should have a better chance of being admitted this winter.

Thanks for responding! I requested to join the facebook group! I wonder how many are waitlisted!

Thanks for responding! I requested to join the facebook group! I wonder how many are waitlisted!

I think they said up to 60 people can be on the waitlist but obviously can't share how many exactly this term.

Hi Krystal!!!

I was also waitlisted. I did apply for the CNM program bound 178. I feel also heartbroken because I was not expecting to be in this position. I know is difficult because , but according to my husband I need to be positive. Maybe we can be lucky for the next term.

Hi Terfernay,

By any chance you have the link of the mentioned facebook page?

Hi Terfernay,

By any chance you have the link of the mentioned facebook page?

I was also placed on the waitlist and am bummed. I have no idea what to do and was hoping to be accepted. I have requested to join the Facebook page that was posted. Has anyone gotten accepted into the program yet that's been on the waitlist? This waiting game is so brutal!

I was also placed on the waitlist and am bummed. I have no idea what to do and was hoping to be accepted. I have requested to join the Facebook page that was posted. Has anyone gotten accepted into the program yet that's been on the waitlist? This waiting game is so brutal!

There have been a few people who have been accepted off the waitlist so far. You should join the frontier nursing university Hopefuls page on Facebook. Lots of good info there.

I requested to join a few days ago but haven't been accepted into the group yet. I'm hoping to get accepted soon. Thanks.

I applied for CNM class 176. They waitlisted me for class 178 instead. On July 3rd I recieved acceptance email!

+ Add a Comment