pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants

U.S.A. Texas

Published

hey guys i am a fall 2012 applicant who was waitlisted last session, and who is reappling. i wanted to start a forum to support and inform all fall 2012 applicants

Hi, so I'll be attended PVAMU Fall 2012 and I was wondering why is it mandatory to go all the way to Prairie View, Texas for Transfer Student Orientation? Also, is there a New Student Orientation we have to go to sometime in June or July?

LDYFork, I'm wondering the same thing! I was going to ask on here if we even have to go to that orientation. I'm a transfer student. Got an email this morning for the New Student Orientation at pv university. Aug 7, 2012. Is everyone here going to that???? Anyone not going??

saraiish, as far as the grind program. no idea, i haven't checked my pv email nor do i know how to check it/if i have one/what it is. lol

yeah, i've been trying to check my admission status to the main university but i was never sent my login id and i don't know my student id.

I so don't want to go to that transfer day at the main campus!! I'm sure its just a bunch of formalities and basic info which could have been emailed

I know that the August 7th date is mandatory at the main campus. When you guys signed up for orientation did you choose 3 dates and get an email? I did and I got June 27... I think I may have made a mistake though. I forgot to request August 7th. SO I probably messed up and need to call them to fix it. Oops. Definitely do not want to go up there twice. Once is already unnecessary.

no, i didn't select any dates. i only left [color=#454545]requesting august 7, 2012 nso for con” in the comment box

I didn't pick any date either. I just did the same as you did cha_pa. For all those that are transfering to prairie view for the first time, do y'all have your student ID number yet? I don't know mine yet so I just left that part blank.

When you are admitted to the university they give you a student ID immediately

When you are admitted to the university they give you a student ID immediately

has anybody that's transfering been fully admitted yet to the univeristy?

yes, they said you should be before you apply for the nursing program, because i you get into the program but not the university then your acceptance will be revoked.

we dont have to go to transfer day just orientation. at least i dont think so, just the ones it says on the acceptance letter that we have to go to.

So now that everything's turned in, what now? Are we supposed to receive anything in our email? Also, when do we sign up for classes?

+ Add a Comment