pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants

U.S.A. Texas

Published

hey guys i am a fall 2012 applicant who was waitlisted last session, and who is reappling. i wanted to start a forum to support and inform all fall 2012 applicants

not that many people are on here i hope that means not many applicants this session

Either that or not many allnurses.com fans LOL. When I turned my paperwork in to LVN-BSN coordinator she said a lot of people wait to the last minute to apply

hummm a very bad idea, with PV's first come first serve policy, lets hope thats to our advantage

how long did it take to receive your supplemental application after turning in your packet?

It took a while because something was wrong with my packe

:( thats what im afraid of. Should I be calling and checking up?

I call and go over there all the time its the best way to get things done

thank you!!! i'll call them today

Good luck, be sure to share with the forum about how it all goes

Finally got in touch with them. They gave me the info for taking the HESI test. She said the ID for the test is on my acceptance letter from the main campus. So I'll be taking it next week. *crosses finger*

To u have the main campus acceptance letter? Best of luck and take your time to study but you have till March 1st to take it cuz that's the deadline

Yea I have the main campus acceptance letter. Thankfully Ive been studying bit by bit for the exam for over a month now. What is the purple application? Ive seen it come up throughout the thread

+ Add a Comment