I've been working as RN for 2 years in a teaching hospital. My first year I spent in a surgery and second in the NICU. My husband's job is in SD and I would like to finally join him there (since I spent 2 years away from him getting my experience). I've been applying for jobs in SD but so far nothing serious happened. We decided that in next few months I'll move whether having job or not. But I am getting cold feet and I am really afraid I might not find a job in the hospital there. Should I risk it and move or wait and wait, and hopefully, something will come up?