RN on H4 do need to go through Visa Screen from CGFNS?

World International


I am an international educated nurse, currently on H4 visa and will get EAD (Employment Authorization Document). I didn't need English proficiency test for CES report and the CES report has been sent to the State Nursing Board but I am wondering that do I need to get Visa Screen from CGFNS to eligible to work as RN in USA? or

State RN License and EAD will be sufficient to give me eligibility to work as RN in USA?

Thank you

+ Add a Comment