is anyone interested in getting interviewed by a nursing student (me) for my fundamentals of nursing class. My name is Tina and im a nursing student(obviously) at Marymount in Northern VA. I need to interview an RN for an assignemtn but also for my own curiousity. I am really anxious to start working and can't wait to start clinicals next fall. I promise the questions wont be too brain racking and it will only take abt 15- 20 mins. So if anyone is willing to help me out please reply back.
here are a list of questions that i would like to ask:
- Why did you choose nursing as a career?
- How long have you been working as a RN?
- What type of nursing education programs have you completed?
- Do you have a specialty area?
- What types of settings have you worked in as a RN?
- What type of setting are you working in at this time?
- What do you like about nursing?
- What are some of the challenges that make nursing difficult at times?
- What advice would you give me, a new nursing student?
- How are clinicals different from actually working?
- What characteristics do you believe every nurse has?