How to keep a healthy level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, as them if they
want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all of your sentences with "In accordance with the
7. Dont use any punctuation marks
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically when they
10. Specify that your drive through order is "to go".
11. Sing along at the opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of
jungle music all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends that you can't attend
their party because you're not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I WON!
16. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking
lot yelling, "Run for your lives!! They're loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we're
going to have to let one of you go".
This has absolutely nothing to do with nursing, but I found it amusing and had to share!!
Jan 22, '02
This is absolutely hilarious. Mind you, I did about 5 of those things last week, it helps me cope in this ever changing world.Hey! I just got through a strap!!
Jan 22, '02
I love that! I've heard it before. The one about putting the espresso in the coffe machine kills me! Man, wouldn't that be a RIOT!!!!
Jan 24, '02
Makes me laugh every time, especially the one about paging yourself over the intercom, could be a wonderful break from a terrible day!