MSU (Michigan State University) CRNA 2023

Updated | Posted

You are reading page 2 of MSU (Michigan State University) CRNA 2023. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

ICUrn313567

ICUrn313567

2 Posts

I applied! Still waiting to hear back myself. My coworker got an invite to interview yesterday. Still keeping my fingers crossed..

Autumnaki

Autumnaki

21 Posts

My coworkers also just heard back to schedule their interview in Monday’s wave.

Do they maybe send emails in alphabetical waves? Based on the last names of people who have heard back already I’m just curious. 

jneill09

jneill09, BSN, RN

Has 4 years experience. 15 Posts

What’s the letters of the last names that have got emails so far? 

Autumnaki

Autumnaki

21 Posts

1 minute ago, jneill09 said:

What’s the letters of the last names that have got emails so far? 

People I know are A and C.

Could just be a coincidence though. Just trying to stay positive!

Anyone heard back that didn’t get an interview? Or are they only sending invites right now?

murse9450

murse9450

13 Posts

I’m at the end of the alphabet and haven’t heard anything yet so hopefully for our sake that is the case! I haven’t had any rejection email yet.

Autumnaki

Autumnaki

21 Posts

1 minute ago, murse9450 said:

I’m at the end of the alphabet and haven’t heard anything yet so hopefully for our sake that is the case! I haven’t had any rejection email yet.

I am also towards the end of the alphabet! Fingers crossed! I have heard nothing as well.

I wonder how many applications they received this year?

 

AngA03

AngA03

Specializes in MICU. Has 13 years experience. 5 Posts

I’m at the beginning of the Alphabet (A) and haven’t heard anything yet. 

Carlos Meek-James

Carlos Meek-James, BSN, RN

Specializes in CICU, CCRN. Has 4 years experience. 15 Posts

2 hours ago, AngA03 said:

I’m at the beginning of the Alphabet (A) and haven’t heard anything yet. 

My last name starts with A! I hope you get an invite

Did they give you a specific time you could interview or were you able to choose?

Autumnaki

Autumnaki

21 Posts

27 minutes ago, workhardstayhumble said:

Did they give you a specific time you could interview or were you able to choose?

Not a first hand account but:


My colleagues who were offered interviews so far said there’s 4 interview days and interviews start on the hour from 8-4. They told me you pick your top 3 time slots and they will do their best to accommodate. They didn’t indicate if there’s a deadline to accept/decline/pick a time.

Carlos Meek-James

Carlos Meek-James, BSN, RN

Specializes in CICU, CCRN. Has 4 years experience. 15 Posts

Yes! I gave them a window of when I can interview. They will get back to me once they make the schedule 

ICUrn313567

ICUrn313567

2 Posts

16 hours ago, Autumnaki said:

My coworkers also just heard back to schedule their interview in Monday’s wave.

Do they maybe send emails in alphabetical waves? Based on the last names of people who have heard back already I’m just curious. 

That crossed my mind too! My coworkers last name starts with an “E” so it’s possible they are doing it in alphabetical waves. (I’m towards the end too) Stay positive!