Los Angeles City College Spring 2024 ADN

Students School Programs

Published

Hey guys, 

jus wanted to start this thread for Spring 2024 application period so that we can keep each other updated. 
btw has anyone heard back from LACC cause I haven't.

JSL24

4 Posts

I still haven't heard back from them as well. My friend received her acceptance letter last week. Hopefully they let us know soon. 

Melisa S

86 Posts

I emailed them to ask and was told we would hear back November December or January. 🫤

Iamdazzyy

40 Posts

Lmaoo wow that's crazy bro 

Peach09

24 Posts

JSL24 said:

I still haven't heard back from them as well. My friend received her acceptance letter last week. Hopefully they let us know soon. 

Hi, I'm also hoping to hear back from lacc. Did your friend already get an acceptance letter from them? 

Peach09

24 Posts

Melisa S said:

I emailed them to ask and was told we would hear back November December or January. 🫤

That's odd, I read on the application that we would be hearing back by the end of November. I also emailed them but I was only told we would be notified via email. I wasn't given any details on dates 😕

Melisa S

86 Posts

Peach09 said:

That's odd, I read on the application that we would be hearing back by the end of November. I also emailed them but I was only told we would be notified via email. I wasn't given any details on dates 😕

I hope we hear back sooner than later

Melisa S

86 Posts

JSL24 said:

I still haven't heard back from them as well. My friend received her acceptance letter last week. Hopefully they let us know soon. 

Did your friend get accepted to LACC?

JSL24

4 Posts

Yep! They also called her on Monday to send her TEAS exam. 

fairydust21

7 Posts

Iamdazzyy said:

Lmaoo wow that's crazy bro 

 

Peach09

24 Posts

JSL24 said:

Yep! They also called her on Monday to send her TEAS exam. 

So your friend got accepted into LACC? I thought the emails went out all together.

JSL24

4 Posts

Peach09 said:

So your friend got accepted into LACC? I thought the emails went out all together.

Yes, she got in! they sent her welcome packets already regarding orientation dates. I'm also not sure why emails are not sent out the same time, really unorganized! I still haven't heard anything from them as well but  was lucky I got accepted to GCC. 

+ Add a Comment

By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X