I'm hoping to hear from graduates or current students of Mira Costa College or Grossmont College RN programs, in Oceanside and San Diego, CA.
1) Where were your clinical rotations? How many miles away were they?
2) How prepared did you feel by the end of the program?
3) How supported did you feel by the faculty?
4) How many hours per week total did you devote to the program?
5) What words would you use to describe this program overall?
6) How many hours did you spend in sim. lab each week to practice?
7) What do you wish you had studied more before starting?
Thank you for your help!