1. I am currently asking for endorsement licensure to another state but since my original licensure is from Puerto Rico I am having quite a hard time. I am thinking of getting legal advice. Has anyone had this much trouble with Puerto Rico? Does anyone know an online service that maybe can help, the BNE does not know what to do. :uhoh21:thanks
  2. Visit jewels10 profile page

    About jewels10

    Joined: Oct '07; Posts: 1


  3. by   RN1989
    As long as your school was accredited there really shouldn't be a problem. Not sure if getting an attorney is really going to help you unless they are denying you licensure for something that is unusual/questionable. Need more info from you to give advice since I don't understand why you say the BNE doesn't know what to do. I've never had a Board NOT know how to complete the process.
  4. by   LadyQT
    What state did you take your NCLEX since Puerto Rico doesn't offer it? Feel free to IM me also.