Intl nurse!! :)

  1. My wife is a nurse in Florida. I am thinking of taking a position in the UK, but she is currently in the IPN (Intervention Project for Nurses) program, which provides monitoring for impaired nurses. If we move to Europe, is there a way for her to fulfill requirements for a recovering nurse so that she may get an active license upon our return. We would likely not return to Florida, so we're not clear on what entity we would need to work with.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

    Note: this is a multiple post due to over stringent administrators.

    ad note: sorry, but banning my IP isn't going to help much, is it?
  2. Visit freespeech profile page

    About freespeech

    Joined: Sep '07; Posts: 1