CNA studied out of the USA

  1. Right now I'm living in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and I need to know if I can? where? and how? I can get a license and register my certificate to work as: "Nursing Aids." In Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, or Maine. I am from Colombia-South America and I am certificated as: "Nursing Aids." I studied for 14 months with 2,100 (two thousand, one hundred) hours teoric-practic. Thank you a lot for your help.
  2. Visit venoclisis profile page

    About venoclisis

    Joined: Jan '05; Posts: 3


  3. by   snowfreeze
    I believe you will have to take a nurse aid class here in pennsylvania. Many facilities pay you while you take their class. Good luck