change my status

  1. Does anyone of you know where I can find assistance in changing my visa from tourist to immigrant? I am a RN here in the Philippines (I just passed the local licensure examination last june 2006) and I plan to take my NCLEX in Chicago next year. I want to work in the US and bring my family along with me. Is there any possibility for me to change my visa status. Og course I want to stay in the U.S. in the legal way so if there is anyone of you who can help me regarding my concern, please find time to reply. Thanks.. By the way, could I also ask you how long does it take them to change my status and how much is the fee for this process. Thank you so much guys.
  2. Visit bettorjon profile page

    About bettorjon

    Joined: Aug '06; Posts: 31