Published Nov 20
As an undergraduate student engaged in a research project focused on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of nurses, I am writing this post to hear your experiences and insights.
I am interested in hearing your thoughts on how the COVID-19 has affected your mental health. Whether it's increased stress, burnout, or other challenges (ex. shortage of PPE), sharing your experiences can contribute to a better understanding of this research project.
Feel free to share your thoughts on any of the following:
1. Did you have any specific challenges that affected your mental health while dealing with COVID-19 as a nurse?
2. Have you observed an increase in the turnover rate of nurses at your healthcare facility during the COVID-19 pandemic compared to pre-pandemic period?
3. How do you currently feel about the impacts of the COVID-19 on your workplace as we move into the post-COVID period?
In addition, I would like to gather some demographic information to provide context to the responses. If you feel comfortable sharing, please include:
1. What is your nursing position?
2. How many years of experiences do you have as a nurse?
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. Looking forward to hearing from you!
By using the site, you agree with our Policies. X