Hi all! I appreciate anyone who comes across this post and decides to help out. I hope the question I'm going to ask doesn't sound sound dumb. I can't think straight bc I'm quite nervous, scared, and also excited about what's to come. I initially wasn't on track to become a nurse, so when I decided to (a couple months before 3rd year of CC), I had to haul a** to get as many prereqs done as soon as possible. In the end, I was only able to apply to UCLA, and I got in! I'm very proud of this, but I'm nervous and unsure for a couple of reasons. 1) It was not my top choice, 2) it's more expensive than my top choice, 3) the program is longer than my top choice, 4) I'm not looking forward to living on campus because I really like my own space, and 5) I'm a little scared of transitioning to quarter system. My top choice is CSULB, but I did not apply for Fall 2023 due to the amount of in-progress classes I would have. I know they count prereqs taken in the Spring as C grades towards GPA bc you haven't finished the classes yet. I would've had 3. Since this was the case, I had planned to apply for Spring 2024 in the case that I didn't get into UCLA, which I didn't think I would. Due to the reasons listed in the 2nd paragraph, I thought what if I reject UCLA and wait to apply for CSULB Spring 2024. I do think it's a risky move, but I don't think it's entirely that risky because I believe I have a really high chance of getting into the program. (I would also apply to other schools as well). My stats: 4.0 Overall GPA 4.0 Science GPA (I believe I'll finish physio and micro with As) TEAS 7 overall score: 95% TEAS 7 reading score: 92% My question is: should I reject UCLA and wait to apply to CSULB Spring 2024?