I am looking for a Nurse Case Manager who wouldn't mind answering a few questions. I need to do a short interview discussion paper on a nursing social concern. I wanted to talk about case managers who help the uninsured population obtain charity care when they present to the ED or any hospital departments.
Here are the questions, if anyone is interested in what it entails. Thank you.
1. Your job title?
2. How long have you been a nurse?
3. Please describe the clinical setting in which you are employed.
4. What concerns do you have regarding charity care administration and why do you believe it to be a concern?
5. Have you been in a position to do anything to address your concerns?
6. Have you read articles or journals or attended professional conferences regarding your concern?
7. Has the facility you work for addressed this concern?
8. Have other health professionals you work with addressed this concern?
Thank you for considering helping me out, if anyone needs an RN to MSN student to interview, I'm your gal!