hey! I am from Maryland and applying for the CA BON, licensure by examination. I will move to California once I get the job but still have a Maryland address. Is it okay to put my home (MD) address when applying or do I need a California address? Please help thanks !

Advanced Practice Columnist / Guide

juan de la cruz, MSN, RN, NP

9 Articles; 4,338 Posts

Specializes in APRN, Adult Critical Care, General Cardiology. Has 31 years experience.

You don't need a CA address to apply for licensure. I did the same seven years ago and used my address outside of CA prior to making the move.


24 Posts

Okay thank you, just wanted to double check!