Agencies that will help with licensing in a new state?


I am a RN looking to advance my horizons. I need agencies that are willing to help with relocation, reimbursements/housing stipends...simply put great pay and assistance 

Kilbourn Word Slinger, BSN

1 Article; 11 Posts

Specializes in 29 yrs nursing, Health Content Writer. Has 31 years experience.

Travel agencies will reimburse you for your mileage to your new assignment.  You are responsible for final accommodations.  Many agencies have staff that will find places for you to rent during your assignment but the final decision is yours. There is always a stipend and not all agencies offer the same amount.  I have seen the same position posted on two different agency sites with totally different monetary amounts.  If you need a nursing license in another state a percentage of the fee is reimbursable, at least by the agency I work for.  Best of luck to you!