septic and aseptic wound dress-room differencesRegister Today!
- by tariq_ze Nov 15, '12Can somebody explain me septic and aseptic wound dress-room differences main differences???????
- Nov 17, '12 by followyourblissHi tariq_ze,
Can you please clarify if you mean aseptic, sterile, or clean? Are you asking about the protocol for dressing changes?
May I ask: What information are you seeking; and then perhaps we can help direct a bit further.
Are you a Nurse? A few details with regard to situation, and background would be very helpful.
Follow Your Bliss
- Nov 20, '12 by MattNurseI have never heard of a septic wound care. Sepsis is bad. There is clean and sterile technique.
- Nov 24, '12 by fireballnursieAnd I'm pretty sure the room doesn't matter to be honest ... It's just for example PICC dressings are sterile technique and ulcers are clean technique
- Nov 28, '12 by tariq_zeWound dressing room for septic (infected) wounds, and wound dressing room for noninfected wounds ------------>diferrences