NAWC taking forever with wcc resultsRegister Today!
- by NC29mom Feb 28I'm getting so impatient waiting to find out if I passed NAWC exam!!! Took class last week(2/18-22), test on Friday. Goodness, it's a SCANTRON. ..and only 9 in my class. How long did it take for you to find out?
- Mar 5 by juicijNC29mom,
Hi, just wondering if you got your results for your WCC!! I am going to the Wound Care Institute Education class next month for my WCC, how was the class??
- Mar 5 by cnbwillrnHi, I took the course in Feb. Very interesting, lots of info, great visuals, and a great presenter-Bill. The hard part for me now is I need to find a preceptor-not many around!
- Mar 6 by NC29momI learned a lot....very interesting and informative. The class I attended was taught by a PT...would have preferred a nursing perspective. The most frustrating part is waiting for the test results. ..it's been 7 (almost 8 ) business days, and still no word..... I would highly recommend the class.
- Mar 6 by juicijHi,
Glad to hear the class is informative!! Did you do any prestudying before you went , I bought the Wound Care Institute flash cards they recommended and bought one of the wound care books they recommended!! NC29mom, I hope you get your results soon!!!!
- Mar 8 by NC29momI finally got my results yesterday. ..and I am officially a WCC!
Ive always had an interest in wound care, so have done a lot of reading online. I think it would be a fair comment to say I probably had more wound care knowledge than most. I didnt think the exam was difficult; however, I too purchased the flash cards and found them rather helpful. Good luck!
- Mar 9 by juicijCongratulations on passing!! Good luck with your wound care career!!!!