RN with DOH and MOH license in Dubai, UAE - page 14
by ybanagako 254,785 Views | 298 Comments
Hello to all nurses... dis is just helpful info 4 those hu r planning to go to Dubai..Please b4 u plan make sure u have the ff qualifications: prc license 2 yrs exp attested cert(school credentials) u must have these 3... Read More
- 0Sep 19, '10 by lawrenciumheLLo everyone!!
i am pLanning to take the DOH exam and i am a fresh graduate and i stiLL don't have any cLinicaL experience as RN..
is it reaLLy required for fresh graduates to have atLeast two(2) years experience as a staff nurse??
and how does the exam goes??
is it Like questions from the NCLEX reviewers??
- 0Oct 7, '10 by Canadian_RN_Hi!
I want to quickly share my experience with everyone.
I am here in Abu Dhabi on my husbands visa. I am a registered nurse from Canada.
I applied to be exempted from the exam (because of my nationality) and was denied, and may be denied from a license all together (even after taking exam).
The reasons for rejection I was given was:
a) I had to have 2 years FULL TIME expereince. I was working 30h/week in Canada so apparently I did not qualify...
b) I was told that I had to have at least one year general surgery or medical experience. (I worked 2.5 years in Vascular surgery, which includes general surg but they went by my resume).
I have appealed this rejection and it's in the process.
So be carefull, it's a bit difficult. But if you come with loads of experience you will be set, and will surely find a job easily.
I got a job offer today and I hardly was even interviewed. This is because of my nationality, I am by no means bragging or anything, it is just the reality here in the UAE. I think it's unfair and backwards but just to give everyone a heads up as to what expect while living here...
- 0Oct 11, '10 by dragon17Quote from myrachelhow was the exam? can you share some tips and pointers? im taking the xam in a week and im on self review. is self review sufficient for the haad exam? thank youim a haad passer basically its simple questions based on clinical set up.. i dont have any idea about how's the moh or doh exam.. but some other says thats its look like haad questions.. how are u there? is there a lot of vancancy there?
- 0Oct 11, '10 by dragon17i would like to ask what are the chances for a job hunt in abi dhabi? i have 1 year exp in a primary hospital. if i get hired as a nurse assistant, what are the chances of promotion to staff nurse after one year? will they consider it?
also, if anyone has taken the HAAD, can you share some tips and pointers? is self-review sufficient for the exam?
thank you very much!
- 0Nov 21, '10 by tisha.i hav cmpleted my nursing last year and nw i m working in a hospital as a registered nurse,,,bt i hav only experience of 1year and its already 2110hrs i ahv been working. i m so confuse wat to do or not coz my parents r in dubai and i also wanna join them,, but the previous posts shows that i m not qualified for nursing job in dubai