Haad exams - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 24, '11 by Bol-anonto get the license, the experience needed is 2 yrs medical-surgical. is it okay even if the hospital is a PRIMARY hospital?
- Nov 30, '11 by redchickQuote from Bol-anonI've been to CANA agency..They told me that in order to process your license for haad you have to have at least a 1 year experience in medical surgical and another 1 year exp in any area.to get the license, the experience needed is 2 yrs medical-surgical. is it okay even if the hospital is a PRIMARY hospital?
- Jan 5, '12 by romagaHi everyone!!!i am planning to take tha HAAD exam also, but i am worried if i passed the exam but they will not give me Haad License because my 2 years experience as a staff nurse is Clinic based in TAIF KSA?does anyone know if they are strict about it?because i want to work in Abu dhabi!thanks and good day to all!!
- Jan 10, '12 by neonstone2 years of ER experience would do?
- Jan 31, '12 by theresaAquinohi! i wanna ask if my this following experiences will be qualified for me to take the HAAD exam.. thanks
N.I.C.U STAFF NURSE March 9, 2011 up to present
The Farah Hospital
N.I.C.U STAFF NURSE February1, 2010- December 15, 2010
Luzon Medical Center
Tapuac Dist. Dagupan City Philippines
CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR June 07, 2007 - January 7, 2010
Nazareth School of Pangasinan Incorporated
Sarmiento-Bauzon Bldg. Perez Blvd.
Dagupan City Pangasinan
VOLUNTEER NURSE December 12, 2006- January 12, 2007
Rural Health Units of Mapandan
Poblacion, Mapandan, Pangasinan
Are these qualifies me to take the HAAD exam? because i won't still be able to take COE from my previous job here in Jordan unless i finished my 2 years contract. Please help me. Please email your answer at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you God Bless...
- Jan 31, '12 by theresaAquinosorry i made some errors
Luzon Medical Center June 15, 2010- December 15, 2010.. Thanks
- Feb 10, '12 by ivan_aldrichi took the haad exam last jan 20 and passed it, where to get or received the haad certificate? Thanks
- Feb 10, '12 by ivan_aldrichWhat if 7 months experience in medical ward and 2 years experience in operating room?
- Feb 13, '12 by rassel4uHi
i am a fresh nurse from india . currently i am in UAE with my parents who are settled here. i wish to do PG in nursing but unfortunately 2 yrs of clinical experience is required for get admission for MSN. so i want to stay here wit my parents and work for 2 yrs. Is it possible for a fresh nurse to get UAE license. is it compelsory to obtain this license to work here?
Plss throw some light here. thankz..........