DOHM EXAM in DUBAIRegister Today!
- by irishesjane Jul 15, '09Hi everyone does anyone knows what kind of question they usually ask in DOHM exam for nurse?
hi everyone I just applied for the DOHM nursing license in Dubai
I know it involves an oral exam, does anyone one know what kind of questions do they ask? what books I can read for reference? I would highly appreciate whatever help me guys..... thank you so much in advance ....................................
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=407870©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 54,955 Views
- Jul 23, '09 by amnajBased on my previous experience,your area of expertise may influence the questions but basically, they may ask anything..If you are fully equipped with your nursing knowledge,there shouldnt be much problem.Only be truthful,even if you dont know some answers.I did not find it hard at all.Anyway good luck to you.:wink2:
- Jul 29, '09 by ShanRN07How do you go about setting up for this exam? Do you have to be in Dubai with a job lined up? I am having a difficult time finding information on this and I plan to be in Dubai in the end of Sept and would like to do this exam then. Thanks for the info!
- Jul 30, '09 by amnajShan, you need to be physically in Dubai on a visa(visit), then submit your papers to the hospital of your choice, (we have rashid hospital, dubai hospital ,Alwasl hospital and Phc`s) or visit the head quaters which is off al maktoum bridge near rashid hospital, so basically both can do,the recruiting officers will assess your credentials and advise you accordingly.If you are selected for an interview,it is usually oral.
I guess this will help.
- Jul 30, '09 by ShanRN07So I am actually going to be in Dubai from Sept 16 to Oct 7. My plan was to go to the different hospitals and get a job. These recruiters you speak of....they are at the hospitals? And the papers are the general requirements needed.....ie copy of passport, picture, CV, copy of registration from originating country, etc? Or should I set up for an assessment with the DOHMS, get an assessment interview with them and then try to get a job?
- Dec 9, '09 by laila A.Hi,
can you give us at least few samples of questions you went through in the exam...
- Dec 13, '09 by yelncruisemine is all about MI!
- Jan 21, '10 by robert0How long does it take to have documents attested at the ministry of foreign affairs in the UAE?
My parents live in Sharjah, but I intend to take the DHA assessment.
- Jan 21, '10 by LorelleHey guys! I know everyone says its not that hard an exam but can anyone who has gone thru this exam kinda tell us where we can get some model papers of the doh exam ... or at least tell us what kind of questions they ask i know its about general nursing stuff...but examples will be more helpful... thanks
- Feb 3, '10 by robert0I hear the Dubai Health Authority/DOHMS assesses candidates orally? Is there a written examination before or after the oral assessment? Please let me know. I'm leaving by the end of this month.