Edgewood College Post-Baccalaureate Accelerated ProgramRegister Today!
- by alrn25 Jan 24, '12Has anyone applied or is planning to apply to Edgewood College's accelerated program 2012-2013? Or is there anyone who has already completed the program? I was curious about any feedback you could provide and if you were aware of how many people apply each year?
- Mar 6, '12 by weluv3Hi! I applied! Kind of late, but when I submitted, they were still accepting apps. I actually just sent in my supplemental questionnaire today.
Did you end up applying?Last edit by NRSKarenRN on Mar 9, '12 : Reason: TOS request
- Mar 9, '12 by alrn25Ya I applied for the first cycle. I got my acceptance letter on Feb 15! I am so excited! I was hoping someone would have some feedback on here but it doesnt seem to be a popular program. Let me know if you get accepted
- Mar 10, '12 by weluv3I will let you know. Do you live in Wisconsin?
- Mar 11, '12 by alrn25Ya, I live in Madison. Where do you live?
- Mar 11, '12 by weluv3I'm in California! did you interview and a do a writing sample before you were offered admission?
- Mar 12, '12 by alrn25No, the advisor told me that they had so many applicants that they eliminated the interview and writing sample. The questionnaire is the last step. In my questionnaire they told me the date I would find out if I was accepted.
- Mar 12, '12 by weluv3Well that's nice to know since I'm out of state! Well Q said in the email a week or two..tomorrow will be a week so we shall see.
How do you like living in Madison? How cold does it actually get in the winter? LOL.
- Mar 12, '12 by alrn25I really like it here but Ive lived here most of my life. It is very cold in the winter, although this winter has been mild. If you decide to come here prepare yourself lol
- Mar 12, '12 by weluv3No kidding. Total weather shock, although I am done with our boring so cal. weather! Seasons sound great!!
Well I emailed the school today and found out they are on spring break and that won't probably hear anything until first of April