Aurora Health Care - Milwaukee - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 11, '12 by libby11Hi. I understand some of the opinions expressed about Aurora in this discussion board, but I am considering working for the company as a CNA.
Can anyone tell me the different units that Aurora St. Luke's on 27th & Oklahoma has?
- Sep 12, '12 by gbpackASLMC has a lot of cardiac floors both step down and ICU, ortho, medsurg, neuro, and oncology. It is a very, very fast paced hospital to work in however, you will learn a lot. Try and figure out what your interests are then apply.
- Sep 13, '12 by happyclinicRNI would recommend working at Aurora St Luke's. You will definitely learn a lot. I actually spent clinical time there in nursing school and enjoyed it a lot. The nurses were very nice and helpful and the CNAs were great as well. I was on several different floors and it was consistently nice.
- Sep 13, '12 by PedsHopefulWhat school did you go to? Im currently at Cardinal Stritch.
- Oct 7, '12 by happyclinicRNI went to gateway in Kenosha.