WGU RN-BSN 2/1/2012 start date, anyone with me? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 17, '12 by astarrh1makeitwork
how did you do chemistry online with the lab component? I'm curious because I have been avoiding applying for a RN-BSN program because I absolutely hate chemistry and I don't have the time to take classes on my local CC campus two days a week.
- Jan 20, '12 by tsm007Is this thread for just RN to BSN or for prelicensure RNs too? I just got the call I'm in for February!
- Jan 31, '12 by GrizyGrlHi! I have been researching RN to BSN programs and I think I have narrowed it down to WGU. I have started the application process but I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to give me a referral code so I don't have to pay the application fee! Thanks in advance!
- Apr 19, '12 by anicedesihi, is anyone starting on May 1st?
- Apr 19, '12 by anicedesiI will be starting the RN to BSN program on May 1st. Is anyone else with me?
- Apr 23, '12 by GurlUr2MuchMay 1 here!