South Puget Sound Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by Glazdm May 13, '11Hi, Can anyone tell me anything about spscc nursing program? I have heard it is having difficulties--- Is this true? I would love to hear from someone in the program or else a graduate and how well it prepared them for the nclex. Thankyou
- I am going to the nursing info session on Wednesday, May 18th. I can let you know a little more at that time. I have not heard that they were having problems, but then again, I am not in the program.
- Thankyou so much! Did you complete all your pre-requisites at spscc? If so, what did you think of the a & p classes?
- I did my classes at Pierce CC, the evening classes that were mostly on Ft. Lewis or McChord because the times of the classes worked for me so I could continue working full time.
- I was also wondering about the potential hybrid classes at spscc nursing program. Have you heard anything about that? I would assume you are interested in that since you work full-time.
- I have heard that you can go part-time during the second half, which is the LPN to RN part. From what I got, last year, when I talked with someone there, is that there is no part-time option for the first bit. I can cope with not working full time for a year but pushing it to a year and half to two years would be a major struggle for me and my hubby.
- I hear ya Please keep me updated on what you find out. I won't be applying till next spring but like to know what my options are.
- May 23, '11 by ShiraShortyI just got my acceptance letter today!
- May 23, '11 by Glazdmcongratulations! Do you know your hours yet? Do you have a hybrid option or not since just starting out?
- May 24, '11 by chinaliz88@ShiraShorty
I got my acceptance letter Wed for the Fall 2011 LPN-RN. Do you know what the schedule looks like for the Fall?