Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 7Register Today!
- Hey Cyndy
The GPA is only taken into account really if you are tied for the last spot. (That is unless the grades are under the minimum then the grades will make the applicant disqualified.)
- What TEAS score and GPA did you have Cyndy?
- Mar 21, '12 by downtonThey don't take GPA into account, unless there is a tie. A lot of the profs didn't agree with only using the TEAS score.
- Mar 21, '12 by CyndyRDI had a few profs that thought there should also be letters of recommendation. One thought it should only be based on A & P. You know who I am talking about if you had him!
Thanks for your answers and clarifying. Really makes me wonder why it takes them so long.
- They still have to make sure all our other documents are there and that we are qualified. Plus the magnitude of applications probably affects the time it takes. But I do agree that it seems like forever to hear back.
- Mar 21, '12 by Fishgirl1983I know that they verified the documents at the very beginning. Or at least it seemed that way. They called me about one missing injection I needed to fax them. It was just about a week after the deadline. I am hoping that the scores in general are a little bit lower so we all get in.
- Mar 22, '12 by BeeDubI hope they send out the letters in early April, although I'm sure we'll have to sweat it out until the end of the month haha. Good luck to everyone!!
- Mar 23, '12 by margritamixI just wish that we at least know what TEAS scores they are accepting into the program! I think that that would help us all calm down a bit more. I wonder why they're so secretive about it (They say that they won't release scores yet because they are not yet done evaluating and picking out their candidates for the program, but I think maybe they just don't want to disclose that info?)
- Mar 24, '12 by jammin_jewelA little less than a month left. We can do it guys! Hang in there.
- Mar 26, '12 by downtonHas anyone been contacted about the E-Write test yet? I know they were going to contact people after the deadline, but they never gave a time frame for it. Are eligible applicants going to be contacted before acceptance letters go out?