Bellevue College 2012 hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 2, '12 by downtonI keep trying to look at the overview of my score on the TEAS site, but it won't load the report. What scores made up the 98, 99 percentile, etc?
- Mar 4, '12 by margritamixHello everyone!
I am so glad that more people have responded to this thread
To answer some questions, I have been looking at my score report from my last TEAS test and there are two percentile scores: one of them is for Bellevue College specifically and one of them is for Nationally. My score was 87.3% and the report said that I was in the 98th percentile. Do you guys think that as a group, we have a much lower overall score than the poeple who were applying for 2011?
Also, how did you guys know that we are receiving our acceptance and rejection letters in mid-April? For some reason, I though we were getting it sooner than that (about early April or so).
- Mar 4, '12 by CyndyRDHi,
This is from the website:
Applicants for Full-Time Program will be notified in April of admission to fall, winter, alternate list or not qualified.
I know from reading this site last year they were notified at the end of April.
Hope that helps.
- Mar 4, '12 by downtonI remember hearing in the info session that last year's accepted scores ranged from about 85-90%. So it seems like most our scores fall within that range. And I think our scores seem lower than past years because they changed the test version. We took version 5, and version 4 was used in the past (which was apparently an easier test).
- Mar 5, '12 by margritamixWow, we won't hear back from them until late-April? I may just lose all of my hair by then worrying about it
rnjenn, what did you mean about having to take the Compass E-write? Is this a new procedure that they're doing or have I just not heard of it?
- Mar 5, '12 by downtonThe office will contact qualified candidates to schedule the Compass E-Write test. Not sure when they'll be contacting people about this.
- Mar 5, '12 by Fishgirl1983Yes, everyone who gets in has to take the E-Write test and get a certain score on it, but I don't know if they do that before they send out the letters or after......It would be nice to know. I also would love to know how many applicants they received this year! Almost tempted to attend one of the information sessions....just to see if they would mention that! ;-) It is a long wait......
- Mar 5, '12 by downtonIf anyone gets a chance to go to an info session (I think there's one tomorrow), they should ask about scores that will probably be accepted this year, number of applicants, etc. I'm really curious about all the applicants' TEAS scores!
- Mar 5, '12 by CyndyRDI called and was told 215 applicants this year!!
- Mar 5, '12 by CyndyRDOh yeah, my Teas score was 88.7 and that was 99 percentile.